Your cart is currently empty!
How it’s going
In a classic case of “bitten off more than I can chew” (all the puns intended 😉 ), I’m working on far too many things at once.
- Editing Charline’s Solstice, which is actually with Beta readers right now and it is so hard not to dive right into corrections
- Working on a contemporary queer romance for my pseudonym, Lauren Edwards
- Planning for NaNoWrimo
- Beta reading a high fantasy m/m romance and a contemporary m/f rom-com
- Trying not to stress about sales–or lack there of–for Sara’s Moon
- Put together marketing materials for, well, everything
- Actually put out a newsletter
I’m sure I’ve missed something, but that’s the gist of it. Some of these things bring me joy, most however, bring me stress. Is it too much? Probably. Am I able to trim it down? Not likely. In fact, odds are I’ll probably add more to the list that shockingly never seems to shrink. Grody things like research and reading how-to books. I’m sure things would move along much more swimmingly if–I don’t know–I actually did the things instead of staring at them in the corner with trepidation. But thus is the life of a writer, or at least this one.
I wish I had something more poignant to say, something to intrigue and excite, but alas, I’m merely here, chugging away.
In lighter news, a cover reveal and official release date will be dropping in the coming weeks as well as pre-order links for Moons of Mystery Book Two. Join the newletter to make sure you don’t miss out!